Identify potential candidates & Keep Them
In today’s market, with all the available tools, it’s easy to identify potential candidates. The key, though, is to qualify and attract them to your specific opportunity paving the way for talent delivery and strong retention success.
Average Time to Fill a Permanent Hospital Leadership Role
Most roles are filled within 8-14 weeks.
Examples of the positions we fill
- Chief Nursing Officer/Vice President of Patient Care Services
- Nurse Managers
- Directors, and Service Line Directors in all clinical services lines
ER, ICU, PICU, CVICU, MICU, SICU, OR, Med-Surg, Ortho, Neuro, OB/Labor & Delivery, Cardiovascular, Cath Lab etc.
- Director of Case Management
- Director of Quality
- Director of Risk
- Director of Information Technology
- Director of Nursing Excellence
- Manager or Director of Licensing/Credentialing
- Director of Population Health
- Director of Finance/Revenue Cycle
- Director of HIM (Health Information Management)
Ready to get started?
Either call our 24-hour Client Support Hotline NOW at 720-961-1800
OR Simply provide our information below and one of our team members will contact you immediately to determine how we can best be of service to you.